KAMCOM Technologies, Inc. accepts purchase orders from educational and government instututions. We accept certified checks or money orders mailed to us. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express for credit card payments. We don't accept paypal, wire transfers, COD's.
All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. We currently ship exclusively to all 50 continental United States.
In case if the customer receives incorrect, incomplete or physically damaged shipment, it must be reported to KAMCOM Technologies, Inc. within 24 hours after the package has been received by the customer. All packaging must be saved so that necessary claims can be filed. No exceptions.
All rates include insurance for packages with a total value of $500 or less. As always you can e-mail us at email@example.com or call toll-free at 1-866-232-4603 for a quotation. The additional insurance charge (if applicable) will not be displayed in your final purchase price but it will be added to the order before it is shipped.
All products have a standard seven (7) day DOA warranty from KAMCOM Technologies, Inc. Manufacturer warranties are covered through the manufacturers only. KAMCOM Technologies, Inc. will not be able to cover a manufacturer's warranty if the manufacturer refuses to honor their warranty directly. Absolutely no exceptions.
Limitation of Liability
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES KAMCOM Technologies, Inc. MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD. KAMCOM Technologies, Inc. SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. KAMCOM Technologies, Inc. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTIONS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT KAMCOM Technologies, Inc. IS APPRISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ENSURE THE ACCURACY OF ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. KAMCOM TECHNOLOGIES, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, INCLUDING PRICE, PRODUCT EDITORIALS OR PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS. PRODUCT AND MANUFACTURER NAMES AND LOGOS ARE USED ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF IDENTIFICATION. KAMCOM Technologies, Inc. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY ORDER DUE TO ERRORS OR OTHERWISE.
Customer acknowledges that he or she has read the warranty disclaimer and understands the same and agrees to be bound by its terms and and conditions. Customer acknowledges that except as set forth in this document, neither KAMCOM Technologies, Inc. nor any other person has made, and customer had not relied upon, any express or other warranty or representation (including, without limitation, advertising materials, brochures or other descriptive literature concerning any products.
- All Sales Final
- Defective (non-working) merchandise can be exchanged for the same item.
- There is no return for credit available for parts sold for $25 or less.
- All orders under $100 will be assessed a $25 restocking fee.
- All merchandise (including defective merchandise) returned for credit will be assessed a 25% restocking fee.
- If we no longer have stock of the defective part you wish to exchange, the 25% restocking fee will not be applicable.
- Damaged merchandise must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
- Parts damaged by the customer are void of warranty and cannot be returned/exchanged/refunded. No exceptions.
- There will be no returns allowed on parts received damaged from the carrier if not reported within the first 24 hours of receipt. No exceptions.
- Prior to returning any item, you must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. No returns, of any type, will be accepted without an RMA number. Please have the following information on hand when you call to receive an RMA number: Invoice number, reason for return, and course of action sought on the merchandise to be returned.
- All RMA numbers must appear on your return shipping label. RMA numbers are valid for ten (10) days from issue date.
- Once an RMA is issued to you, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto://email@example.com> with the tracking number of the package or else the RMA is void and no credit will be issued.
- All defective merchandise must be returned within fifteen (15) days of the invoice date.
- All shipping and insurance charges on all RMA's must be prepaid by the customer (NO COD'S WILL BE ACCEPTED).
- All returns for credit or exchange must be done within fifteen (15) days of the invoice date.
- All returns for credit must be in resalable condition, include original packing material, manuals and all other accessories provided upon original delivery.
- Packages refused at the time of delivery will be considered a return and is subject to a 25% or $50 min restocking fee. Shipping & Handling will be non- refundable.
- Seller cannot guarantee compatibility of the components purchased with customer's existing products unless otherwise mentioned on the copy of the invoice.
- Shipping and handling charges are non refundable under any circumstances.
- Warranty on all products is only 30 days from the date the items are shipped from our location, unless otherwise posted on the invoice. No product will be exchanged or refunded under any circumstance after the 30 day warranty is over.
- The customer is responsible for the acurracy of part numbers submitted to KAMCOM for price quotes and all parts ordered from KAMCOM.
- If a product, received by KAMCOM from the customer for exchange or refund, is physically damaged, it will not be covered under any warranty. Product will be shipped back to the customer in the condition it was received. No exceptions.
Customer is responsible for paying for shipping back to KAMCOM for all RMA's, RMA Exchanges, and all Returns for credit